Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bench Craft Company on the topic of promotion and company

bench craft company review
I'm a New Yorker living in London since 2004, heading my PR consultancy Hai Media Group. I represent emerging technology companies, including many from Silicon Valley. Prior to moving to the UK, I worked with top PR agencies, including Hill & Knowlton, where I ran campaigns for Microsoft (Windows XP launch), Motorola, Olympus and more. I got my start in new technology in the late 90s, with CondeNet as a client, the online division of CondeNast publishing. For CondeNet I was a publicist for Swoon.com, one of the first online dating websites, Phys.com and Epicurious.com. I was in the heart of Silicon Alley during the dot com boom and got to know many of the scene's digerati, from going out a lot to 3-6 parties a night during the height of it all. Just after 9/11 hit New York City, I was made redundant from Hill & Knowlton, with hundreds of others, and found myself in an impossible economic climate to find a new job. In 2002, along with two other laid off professionals, we formed WeWantWork.com, a post-9/11 campaign to get New Yorkers back to work. As the group's PR and spokesperson, I appeared on CNN, NBC's The Today Show, BBC, 1010 WINS radio and many other outlets, including being featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time and more. We helped nearly 40 people who participated in the effort get jobs, including ourselves, and was commended by the Mayor, being invited to speak at the New York City Department of Labor. Marketing guru Seth Godin awarded WeWantWork.com a Purple Cow.

Outside of PR, I've been a SLAM poet, performing spoken word pieces around America. I've produced and performed in cabaret shows for London stage and various festivals, and I've been a voice over for a new UK dance track, among many other creative adventures. I'm a former skateboarder and supported The All Girl Skate Jam, the only skateboard compeition for women founded in the 90s. I also dance skate through New York's Central Park and London's Hyde Park on weekends. You might see me roll by sometime. So wave!







bench craft company reviews

bench craft company review

bench craft company scam

Official Google Blog: Expanding Google <b>News</b> for more variety and <b>...</b>

(Cross-posted from the Google News blog) Every day, Google News crawls through thousands of news articles to present you with the most relevant and recent stories. For a long time, we've realized that bringing relevant news to the ...

<b>News</b> In Brief: Humans - Science <b>News</b>

New World's oldest dog may have been dinner, plus worrisome PTSD and artful dodging in this week's news.

Nokia shows Ovi brand the door | Wireless - CNET <b>News</b>

The 4-year-old Ovi brand for mobile services and apps will be redubbed 'Nokia services,' the company says. The change will start kicking in over the summer. Read this blog post by David Meyer on Wireless.

bench craft company review
bench craft company complaints

Advertising + Avisos by Lugar_Citadino™


bench craft company review

Market by CGoulao


bench craft company complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment